View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Claims not to be a dago slut
Unintelligible motor-mouthed Spaniardess; earplugs advised

Cherry-picker Fluffy bunny Uppity Woman/Enabler

María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.María Gálvez-Villalobos is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Negro Music Is Satanic - 03-07-2011, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmericaRocks View Post
Nego music? I hope you do not mean Hip Hop/Rap since there are also white artists. Also, is not Jazz "negro" music? I mean, personally, I love the Temptations. "Talking bout MY GIRL"
Just because some whites peoples do this negro music you think is not negro musics? A monkey can paint a pciture if you shows it how paint whit brushes and paints and somethings like this but it no means that monkey is a artist is it?

There is englishes that can to play flamenco spain music but this no means that flamenco music is english music ¿no? Simples logic you really should to think more whit your head before to say silly things of music that you no understands very good. Just little cristian lady advises from me, but I think you should have thinked before to reply.

Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
My favorite verse from the Bible is:
- A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.