View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

snottyduck is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: Are there any black (African) Goths and what color do they we - 05-07-2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tLakota View Post
No, you don't. You don't know everyone's background, so you can't make that claim. Back when I had to go to public high school, I used to hang out with every group, but the goths were my fav. They're mostly really cool, extremely goofy sometimes though. But many have sexual desires that aren't mainstream, and everyone has some type of problem, mental, emotional, or physical. They're good people, but few were Christian, and of those, the majority were Catholic. They say bad company corrupts good morals, and in the end I left before I had a fall from grace.

No, I do not know everyones background, that's true. But at least they don't scream racist things like many do here. Sure, many aren't really mainstream, even not in sexual desires but nobody forces anyone to be something that they don't want to be, I mean by this, while I know some gay Goths it has never occurred to me to become gay too, it's just not who I am. And that's what these people here don't realize, they still seem to believe in stereotypes. Neither does all Goths are satanist, wiccans and so on, everybody choses that for him/herself. It doesn't mean that Goths are bad company, if a gay goth tries to make a move on me I will kick his sorry butt too, I just don't appreciate that kind of behavior. In general Goths really behave better than most people, when I go out I never have to worry about violence, In all those years I go out in that scene I never even encountered a fight. And no, not all Goths are good people, there are bad Goths too, just as in any society but it's your own choice if you want to be friends with this kind of people or not.