View Single Post
(#27)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Ariela_AlleBrou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ariela_AlleBrou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ariela_AlleBrou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ariela_AlleBrou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Ariela_AlleBrou is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Cool Re: Managing Racism - INSTABAN Feature - 02-16-2007, 04:02 AM

Still LOL @ this thread.

Brother Temperance if there was a surge in pie-thievin' in the 60's how can we be so certain that black folks were behind it? It was strange and turbulent times. If anything these pies could have been easily planted among random black people by the CIA...
Likewise wild tales of pie-thievery could have easily been concocted by the govt.

...it has long been talked about within the black community--this Pie-Thievin' Conspiracy...

Pastor Ezekial, yes I am some parts black. My father is black and hispanic.
Yes I am lighter-skinned...around the singer Beyonce's shade.
...and no--I've never smoked crack or drank beer a day in my life. I've never worshipped Allah either. My family are all devout Baptists.