View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Patriotic weapon collecter FRAMED in Englandistan! - 03-05-2014, 01:24 PM

A couple of things struck me in that article - both of them within the same sentence!

Quote:
The teenager, who has Asperger's syndrome, had drawn up a hitlist that included his college, a mosque, a cinema, Loughborough University and the town's council offices, the Old Bailey heard.
First off, I see they are claiming that he has that imaginary illness.

Secondly, anyone who plans to destroy Loughborough "University" should be given state funding, all the explosives he can carry and, if he succeeds, some sort of medal. It's where people who don't have the brains to hold down a job feeding bunnies in the pet shop go, to study weird stuff like sports science and technology - making false legs for people like that cheating African athlete who is now in court for yet another alleged gun "crime".

I am very angry about this.

YiC
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: