View Single Post
(#1008)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Paragon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureParagon of virtue has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 04-09-2013, 08:59 AM

I guess Mark 9:40 applies here. Any one against the perversion of My Little Pony and their liberal bastardization of the ideals of 'Tolerance and Love' should be an ally for us. As a recovering Brony, I know just how hard it can be to overcome the sick, perversion. I used to be out on the streets every night begging for change. A lot of good people thought that I was spending the money on food, but if you looked over in skid row--which is what I call the toy section at Wal-Mart or other department stores--you would find me with the other Bronies buying blind-bags, and fashionista play-sets. When I bottomed out I was found half conscious on the mini-carousel in front of the local Toys R Us still clutching a custom designed Sunny Rays...it was 3 a.m. and I was in my underwear. After that my family had to finally have an intervention with me. I started to put my life back together and even made a move out here to the Middle East, but the specter of my old addictions still haunt me to this day every time I go near a ranch, pasture, or apple farm. I just pray that everyone can be strong in the face of such a threat, and especially think about the children.