View Single Post
(#21)
Old
Unsaved trash, scottish monkey worshiper

ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.ScienceisforFools is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: World’s smartest man debunks secular archaeology and history - 07-11-2013, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
No, you're guessing the calculations based on the assumption your conclusion will support the hypothesis.
Muslims say the same thing about the Quran. Everyone thinks they're right. Atheists don't claim to know for certain.

Relating to the science of your quote, Fuuu...Bu......goddamned it! Take a science class! You're guessing that the Bible is truthful events. You don't understand science at all. You should have learned this in 3rd or 4th grade. The Bible IS the claims. It IS the hypothesis. The evidence, the real world, doesn't match up to it. You have to spin reality to fit it to your worldview, rather than let reality guide and change your worldview according to the evidence. It's true that you completely absolve yourself of thinking when you accept bronze age mythology at face value. It is not true that science operates on the assumption that a conclusion with support a hypothesis. More often than not, it doesn't. The entire scientific process is rooted in forming a hypothesis, and then trying to disprove it. That's why it tends to work so well. It might behoove you to actually understand science before attacking it.

I have read the documents which went into the bible AND the ones which didn't. I know how, when, why and by whom Yahweh was created.

I have the evidence to prove he was an amalgamation of the mountain god El Shaddei and fertility god Ba'al and the warrior god first known as Yahweh who was not at that time omnipotent, good, monotheistic or a creator. They were all merged at various times due to dynastic alliances. This is how society worked then. When two dynasties wanted to make an alliance they would frequently 'discover' that their gods were related or were the same gods going by different names and the gods decreased in number and grew in power.

Just read a bit more history and you will have that evidence too.

Quote:
Which I don't. No True Christian™ does.
By that logic, you won't have a large number of "True Christian™" in Heaven.

Quote:
You change based on what's fashionable.
We get our hypothesis based on observation.

Quote:
Then you find new "evidence" to lend support.
I don't understand why you had to put the word evidence in Quotation marks?

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done
abominable works, there is none that doeth good.