View Single Post
(#221)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cherry-picker Full of it

Preacher1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Preacher1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Preacher1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Preacher1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Exclamation Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss??? - 11-17-2014, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Yes. Yes, you should.

Even if most of our heathen, libertine society thinks otherwise, kissing is a form of sex. And sex before marriage (fornication) is a terrible sin. Fornicators are right up there with murderers and thieves.

Rev. 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and fornicators, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

1 Cor. 6:18
Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

So, if kissing is sex, and you kiss before marriage, you are damning yourself to Hell.

But, you may be wondering, how is kissing sex? Well, if you are a woman or under 18 years of age, you may want to skip the following section because I will be using graphic, explicit language for the sake of justifying why kissing is sex. Just take me on my word that it is sex. Otherwise, there's a scientific explanation if you're interested..

See, there are three components of sex: Oral, Genital, and Anal. You can take these three components and get a variety of permutations. The most well-known version is Genital-Genital, also known as coitus, and what most people think of when you use the word "sex". There is then Genital-Oral, which is known as "fellatio" and "cunnilingus". Then there is Genital-Anal, which is known as "sodomy" or "anal sex".

Now we start getting into real depraved actions. There is Anal-Oral, known as "analingus" where one person, well you can figure it out. Then there is the mysterious and rarely practiced Anal-Anal, which as far as I know doesn't have a common name, but undoubtedly morally bankrupt homosexuals indulge themselves in this strange fetish in bathroom stalls all across America.

Finally, we get to the last permutation: Oral-Oral, also known as "kissing". Suddenly, kissing doesn't look so innocent when it's in the same category as a man putting his tallywhacker in a woman's cooter, or a homosexual licking the anus of another man. Kissing is no different than these activities! Which makes people that kiss in public on the same level as those baboons which mate in front of tourists at the zoo.

Now, despite the fact that I believe strongly that an unmarried couple should wait until they are married to kiss, I am by no means a prude. It might surprise you but I can be quite liberal and permissive when it comes to sexuality. For example, I think, in certain circumstances, it's okay if an unmarried couple holds hands. I can just hear everyone calling me some "free love hippie" for saying that, but hear me out. As long as a couple is engaged to be married, and they're in the privacy of their own home, and they don't hold hands for more than a couple minutes, then I think it's okay.

Still, let's remember what is important: Kissing is sex. Kissing before marriage is fornication. Fornicators burn in Hell. That is all you need to know.
Actually, you are to stay the heck away from all females worldwide! Otherwise, you will end up in Hell so fast your head will spin! Any person who marries at all will burn in Hell for idolatry!