View Single Post
(#11)
Old
HEATHEN — Suspected Witch
Forum Member

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society Uppity Woman/Enabler Witch

Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Rachael Van Helsing is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Antichrist Slideshow - 10-23-2006, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Here's your invitation to...

The Antichrist Slideshow

Starring: The Popes of Rome

and

The Great Whore of Revelation Chapter 17
The Roman Catholic Religion

Admission is free. Turn on your speakers and cut off the lights for a multimedia experience. Enter when you've gotten yourself situated and can spend some time. This is not a 5 minute presentation. Hellbounds, be prepared to confront the truth. A horrific tale of--

1. Blasphemy
  2. Torture
  3. Licentiousness
  4. Cruelty
  5. Damnation
  6. Whoredom
  7. The power of the Devil
  8. The foolishness of men who are his dupes
  9. The heroicism of Christian brothers and sisters who resisted to the BLOOD striving against sin. Hallelujah!

Enter The Antichrist Slideshow
Heh, I wonder if it means anything that when I clicked to enter that slideshow, my IE crashed and shut down the page.
Yup...it does.....my computer has better sense than that!

Wake up and smell the 21st Century!!