View Single Post
(#12)
Old
The Voice of Freehold
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth True Christian™ Cowboy Alternative Facts Roper Crossburn Anti-Biden

Roper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureRoper Crossburn has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Richard Dawkins runs amok in Minnesota Movie theater! - 03-22-2008, 02:03 AM

If I ever run into this Dinkins goof, I'm gonna treat him to a knuckle sandwich with a side helping of cream. There's no place in a Christian nations for cruds like him spreading their lies around like a monkey spreads its dung.

"I Ain't No Monkey," the eighth track on my new album JESUS IS GONNA KILL YOU! (©2008 Landover Baptist Records), hilariously lampoons Dawkins and the rest of the New Atheist movement -- pick up the album when it hits stores on April 15 and you'll have a head start in the coming battle. Jesus always wins.

Your fellow Bible-believer,