View Single Post
(#319)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

scarecrowman175 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.scarecrowman175 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God hates garrys mod - 04-16-2012, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
No, I'm saying God will cast him into unending torment in His Lake of Fire for being a non-heterosexual. As the Bible says.

I have never claimed such a thing. That would be a lie. God hates the sinner AND the sin; this is why He will resurrect all sinners (including unbelievers like you) from the dead at Judgment JUST SO HE CAN BURN YOU ALIVE FOREVER.

Who are you, Alain de Botton, the atheist who says we should "learn from false religions" and "respect" people who lie, and that "truth isn't all that important"?

If you don't believe Islam is Truth, why would you respect it? do you support the right of Muslims who live in your country to mutilate the genitals of their young girls?

Once again, I have never said that God loves all. Neither does the Bible.

Maybe you should read it before trying to tell us what it says.

Why is it so many atheists can't spell "atheist"?

Jesus will resurrect them from the dead at Judgment and cast each and every one of them headlong into His Lake of Fire, where He will burn them alive for all eternity as punishment for their sins.

This may be a good opportunity to explain to you what "sin" is. "Sin" is disobeying God. It's not "being mean". It's not "harming others". It's simply DISOBEYING GOD.

Is anyone harmed if you work on the Sabbath? No. But it is a sin, worthy of death.

If it takes the occasional bit of physical violence to wake a homer up to God's Will, and the possibility that he will turn from his life of anal debauchery to Christianity and thus avoid Hell, don't you consider that worthwhile? It's an expression of Christian love, you fool!
"Jesus will resurrect them" Who is "them"? Former dead who walk the earth, so zombies?