View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Lying fluffy-bunny false Christian,
Unsaved trash

Hellbound Heathen Caution - Poster is Crazy Caution - Poster is Crazy A for Effort Fluffy bunny Cherry-picker

Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Serenity-Millennium is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: Jesus is your Master, not your friend - 05-13-2012, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob4God View Post
John 15:13 is not incoherent with the rest of the Bible's message that we are the sheep-like servants of our LORD AND MASTER.

For he is our God; and we are the people of his pasture, and the sheep of his hand. To day if ye will hear his voice, - Psalms 95:7

Many people consider their pets to be their friends. This does not mean that we are equal to our master, or that get to have any say in how He governs us and treats us, being the dumb animals that we are.

It only means He cares very much for His pets and temporarily died so that He wouldn't have to set His little friends on fire to punish them for all the times they did naughty things He told them not to do.
I must reiterate:

John 15:15 Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.