View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash
Current Status: Driving the Short Bus

Rides the Short Bus

Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.Palmer C. Eldrich has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 8 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 05-29-2010, 02:53 PM

I don't know why King Diamond was left off the list.

He has influenced more than one generation of satanic heavy metallers. King Diamond has been exporting his satanic messages to the United States and other countries for over thirty years. Why this music hasn't been banned yet I have no idea.

This image is meant to scare you. I have burned multiple copies of this album over the years. It should not be heard by anyone.

The ridiculous shrieking heard on this song is in fact an incantation to join the Devil in his family. They literally want you to go to Hell and not to Heaven. The lyrics are hidden to protect innocent readers. Only men who are strong with the Lord should read them. You click the link, but you don't have to pay paypal):

I have said a prayer to protect myself and the other users of this forum from the evils of Danish influence.

Things are going to get worse before they get better.