View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Evilution

Danilova is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 08-22-2011, 05:32 PM

@ Interloper

Touché
Fair enough. You might call it nerdrage.

----------------------------------
@ LYCIA

Diablo as a game has nothing to do with Satan as we know him through christianity. Names, symbols and such are simply borrowed to complete the dark/omnious gothic feeling about the game.

Actually the light prevails and smites down the hellish monsters in the game. As can be said about World of Warcraft. There is light and there is dark and light wins.. Always..

Theres nothing different between Blizzard/Activision and other game companies other than Blizzard doing brilliantly on the market by feeding the people what they want.

Note that games do not destroy people. People destroy people.
There's only a microscopic percent of people who affected in a bad way by video games, and thats not even proven.

People know real life from fiction. Its not a myth!

Rather than slamming the company you can simply prevent your own "loved" ones from playing the game. It doesnt get any easier than that.

Oh. And beastiality? Ive played Diablo for years and World of Warcraft for years and never seen such a thing other than videos made by players which by the way are as unofficial as it gets.
------------------------------
@ Old scrub

"A good find Sister! Clearly there is no limit to the lows that Blizzard will go to to destroy our innocent children. I am certain they have gay orgies with animals all the time at their headquarters."

Can you place your hand on your heart and say its truly what you believe theyre doing? Having sex orgies with animals? Because they dont follow in the same steps as you they must be sex-addicted freaks?

But fine! You continue believing that. Just proves to show how intelligence works on its lows^^
----------------------------------
MisterM

As goes for you. I should of traveled over there and bitch-slapped you around a bit. What the heck is wrong with you? Beating your kid for talking about a game? If youre so against it say what you think about the case to him in a strict way. Theres NEVER acceptable in a moral way to beat your child! Dont you pay attention around you? Dont you see what results it has elsewhere on children? They tend to act the same way when they grow up and violence is never something to be practised in such a way no matter the excuse.

Instead you can go pick on someone your own size.
Id be more than happy to beat you around for having such a way of looking at it.
------------------------------------------
@ Mitza

You seem to throw accusations around very loosely id say.

"Your first point is very appropriate, with the trend for extreme fancy-dress so popular at the summer "sci-fi & gamer conference" debauches no doubt starting up about now in America."
If i was to put my finger on the map id have to place it in Asia tbh. The big chested, skinny midsection figure with wide hips and minimal clothing evolved from japan where they are masters of Anime and figures.

"What a wonderful revolting opportunity for Satan to get these game-console-predatorharlot-powertopbear-nerd-fixated dweebs out of their armchairs, into some demonic costume, on drugs and living out their repressed morbid fantasies in the "real world" they wouldn't recognise the real world if it came served up in hotpants on a plate with salad."

Wrong wrong wrong.
Most costumes and such are ideas further developed or in their original style from the BC til today. Satan or any other demonic form has nothing to do with it. Also. Game convetions probably has the lowest intake of drugs of any convention out there (ive never seen 1 case). These are people with childish hobbies (i admit) but are in many cases brilliant people of all kinds of religions. You have absolutely no right to judge them by the factless point of view you have of them.

Its much in the same way the world looks at Islam. Extremists make the face of a whole religion which rise from the same way the bible does and involves lots of the same stories. It all comes down to how the reader interprets it.

And id be so bald to say that judging by what you believe is fact you have no idea how the world works at all.

You should also look up beastiality in the dictionary and google it with "game convention". You wont find a thing, cause beastiality and comic-loving nerds have nothing in common more than the average joe does. Throwing that around like you do only makes you look stupid, but then again youre among equals here it seems so it doesnt really matter does it?
----------------------------
@ ex-gayGlen

Ok closet-boy. Find me the link between Diablo and SEX and ill bend to that.
----------------------------
@ Jim.Osborne

"Which is exactly what a Satanist would say.

Thanks for proving the OP's point."

Which is exactly what a cowardly, fanatic, religious person would say when he has nothing to counter it with.

Thanks for proving my point!

------------------------
@ Jenkins.

Exactly how are Christians monorities?

Quote:
As of the early 21st century, Christianity has approximately 2.2 billion adherents

That is close to 1/3 of the worlds population today.
The rest are divided by the rest of the religions, non-believers and the like.

And how in "heavens" name are you persecuted? I Mean, you lot certainly falls beneath your own category as you worship a bible translated from all sorts of texts from all sorts of countries, but you're far from minorities. 2.2 billion people begs to differ.

So dont hide under that cape you spineless coward!
-------------------------------------

Now if you will excuse me im gonna piffle a headless goat while shooting heroin like the drug addict i "obviously" am, since i play video games.