View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.winstonthewhiner is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Christian guide to TORTURING your children - 11-21-2013, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
If you think I made a mistake, just claiming I am wrong is not very useful. Can you explain why you think I am wrong, or is that beyond your limited capabilities?
I can, but since even reading my post is beyond your limited capabilities, I doubt you would understand. However, if you are actually able to read, you will see that I listed quite a comprehensive list of terroristic attacks that happened sinc September 2001. So your statement that since that time the USA was kept free of terroristic attacks due to Bush's politics is uninformed, since there were actually terroristic attacks.

Quote:
It helps if you read an entire sentence before you respond instead of only reading the first half. What I said was "a decent Christian beating is a friendly cuddling compared to the horrors of burning in Hell". See how much difference looking at the entire sentence makes?
Sure, you try to relativize beating your children by using the image of friendly cuddling, which in fact is a lie. So you are apart from being a coward, you are actually a liar, too.
Quote:
Where did you get that idiotic idea? Please stop making up things and limit yourself to the actual facts of the matter.
You write an entire paragraph how you want to punish your children by stripping them naked in the cold. You use a false pretext to justify watching nude children, because even though you won't admit it, you enjoy this sight. Here is some scripture to back it up:

Mt, 7, 15: Be on the watch for false prophets, who come to you in sheep's clothing, but inside they are cruel wolves.

Quote:
Depends. Everyday food is very cheap compared to, say a new car. I like statistics, so here are some facts that might interest you: developped countries can feed their population on their own and how many people work in agriculture there? 3-5%. Yes, that is the population that is needed to keep everybody well fed. If all spent 95 % of the day doing nothing and the rest, roughly 1 h and 12 minutes working, we'd still have enough to eat.
You wrote

Quote:
Food is a luxury
Well, well, well, uneducated old man. You should study some book besides the bible so that you know what you are actually talking about. Like here

Quote:
Luxury goods are products and services that are not considered essential and are associated with affluence.
So food is not essential? And associated with affluence? When today obesity is a bigger problem than hunger in developped countries like the USA?

You have a lot to learn, before you can make any qualified statement. And stop piffling your children. It is one of the most severe crimes we know and against the bible!

Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.