View Single Post
(#216)
Old
Unsaved trash

Location: Denmark, land of blubber and pork oh yeah and bovine in great numbers and at times even a few sharks
Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Sexual deviant is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 07-13-2010, 08:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Why don't you just go throw yourself in a volcano and sacrifice yourself to Odin or whichever eskimo demon you worship and leave us in peace? This is a Christian forum. Unsaved NOT welcome! This means you!
i merely posted these things because i have some respect for pastor Bathfire and he himself posted as follows:

'There seemed to be some intolerance in your post - I hope I can redirect this admirable trait. '

i personally take this as an invite for a debate even though you say that this is not a forum for such a thing, but i would still like aswell to see if pastor Bathfire is capable of this... is that really that bad?

and im not the one giving warnings and infractions for talking about respect for the pastor, i just wonder why i receive them...

and by the way i am sorry that i forgot to caps Jesus, Christian and God correct it was not intended to insult and i will try not to forget that again in the future.

18:12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?
18:13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that [sheep], than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.