View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Unsaved trash, Godmocking teen troll
Under Investigation

sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sidecrapin is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Super Mario Bros 3, a satanic game(Proof) - 08-01-2009, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Not opinion, fact. Sorry.

Of course you are entitle to voice your opinion. You can be as wrong as you want and go on.

Infractions are no given out just because a poster is an idiot or stupid. It is because they said or did something against the forum rules. Read your infraction, the read the rules.
please tell me how judgement,a feeling, an opinion is a fact.

Obviously they are handed out for pretty much no reason.
My first one was for saying that shouldn't we not care what others think of us as long as we have our faith and connection and jesus loves us unconditionally. I still don't get why I got an infraction for that.
My second was very non-descriptive, saying I repeat the same infraction.

This was in the Fallout 3 thread where you said we were getting off topic. So I got back on topic, said my opinion on Fallout 3, and I received an infraction for that post.

A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3