View Single Post
(#62)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Sander Sittn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Sander Sittn is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 06-25-2010, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colbert Mcpherson View Post
Your name is pink, and you come from Holland.
I didn't make my name pink..and I am man enough not to care what color my name is.. If you are afraid to use a color because of what people think it makes you, than you have a lot of uncertainty problems..But hey what DO you know for sure, its faith. You believe it, because it can never be proven.

Quote:
Our logic is that of the bible, written by almighty god. You go against us you go against God. Although going against God wouldn't be anything unfamiliar to you would it? You probably spend your evenings alone in your filthy squalorous basement apartment in Copenhagen, masturbating like a frenzied ape in a cage.
Name:  DerpTVguycopy.jpg
Views: 656
Size:  52.1 KB

Copenhagen is not in The Netherlands..So I probably wouldn't be there now would I.
And besides i don't need to masturbate, I can have sex before marriage. And i won't even go to hell for it either..That is because i don't acknowledge the existence of 'the one true god'. Therefore there can't be a heaven or a hell..