View Single Post
(#47)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

alextepes is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Lazytown, pedophilia sex show. - 05-26-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ugly_Kid_Joe View Post
Thanks for the extra explanation.
Now what exactly was the problem with posting the correct observation that wiggers are bad?

Watch your language!
None of them are made up. All pictures contain images from the original show. Since you appear to know the show very good, then I am going to answer your question "who is the sick perverted pedophile type here?"
The answer is: you!
I know I'm new and all, probably should stay out of it, but I'll tell you something, I have 12 nieces and nephews and there has been many shows like these on during this century and the time I was a kid, there is nothing provocative or dangerous or pedophile orientation within these shows, the fact you think this way makes you sick people.

Quote:
Well, I am glad there is a tiny bit of common sense in your post.

Yes, his own term for fruits and vegetables, exactly! That blows away all your other "arguments."
You do know what fruits and vegetables are in the queer language, right?
And you approve of it!? Sick!
What I don't approve of is in the name of god or a church, priests, people and various others in your "righteous" position engage in murder or sexually abusive acts, You may think I'm talking of blasphemy, but it's true, history in Canada proves it with how they mistreated aboriginal people!
Burning babies alive in furnaces!, You call yourselves righteous or have the right to call anyone sick!? look at yourselves.

Quote:
You wont have to be ashamed of yourself when you die and can answer to Satan. Everybody in that pit is a sinner anyway, they wont mind. And isnt it you that is trying to shove his/her/it's believe regarding a pervert show up my throat? I wonder what else you try to shove down other people's throat.

A heathen guest on the forum, that is talking about rules?
You didnt even introduce yourself! How rude!

We are reflecting how Godly christianity Truelly is! (Note: catholics are !not! Christians) We follow the KJV! You should read it, it is the True word of The LORD! You will slowly begin to understand it when you read it.
Satan!? God!? these imaginary things you believe in to justify your wrong doings that you people have committed in the past and will probably continue to be committed in the future, You aren't righteous, you have no right to speak about anything bad or wrong or right, you people are disgusting, you all believe that you can socially and emotionally change people to be like you, but you're wrong, I am not one of these sheep, I follow my own rights and rules, I would never do anything hurtful to anyone, and you think you have the right to tell me or anyone the way they live is wrong and they're going to hell? If there was one your own priests and popes and people within Christianity or any religion to do with "god" or "Jesus" will enact in the same pitiful and disgusting things, you will all rot, and if you don't believe me just take a round on google or look at this website. http://www.hiddenfromhistory.org/ You all commit genocide regularly!