View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

GODisHoly is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.GODisHoly is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Classic NES games are just as bad as todays games - 01-29-2012, 08:44 AM

When I was a kid I didn't give a second though about playing those classic Nintendo games and my parents were atheists so they didn't care either. I was going to buy my kids a nes forgetting how bad they were. Here's some games I was going to get until I tested them out at the game shop to make sure that they worked. Also I ended up not getting any games all together.

As you will see all these games are very evil and don't even hide the fact that they try to teach kids about sexual activities like games today do. Not all the games are from the NES console. Some are from the super nes and sega genesis but most of them are from nes.

This is from Ring King. As you can see they are opening having gay sex and the crowed is cheering them on.

This game even gets worse and shows a kid giving a blow job.

There's even more from this game but I think you've seen enough and we need to get to the next game.

Allthough I didn't test this one I saw someone else playing it and it shows the player jacking off another guy. This game was Bad Street Brawler.

Now we all know a game about baseball should be clean. Well not this one. In Baseball Stars II it shows a lady getting herself off. And the guy just behind her has a demons horn and is gladly watching her.

Streets of rage 3 isn't all bad as you can beat some girls into their place but I still wouldn't play it as this lady in almost move she does shows everything up her skirt as bright as day.

And to make everything worse they got a gay guy jacking himself off in the game.

In the game Vendetta they got the same guy from Streets of Rage 3 in a different costume but this time doing another guy.

And this game even has bestiality...

Lets not forget where all this started. With the classin NES game Super Mario Bros. Every kid that had a NES had the game as it came with it when you bought it. In this image you can see that it makes kids think doing drugs, especially mushrooms are fun.

The image is kinda big so I just put a link to it.
http://www.softpedia.com/screenshots...eensaver_3.png

I was going to also post images of super mario having sex a vine (plant) and sucking himself off but it seems that the ahtiests somehow got all the images and hidden them from the net.

There are a lot more games I haven't covered here and if you want to see more just go to this link. Sexual Moments in Video Game History.

As you can see all these games break just about every rule in the bible. Here's some bible verses for all of you in case you forget why any of this is wrong.

1 Corinthians 6:18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.

Exodus 22:19 Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Exodus 28:42 And thou shalt make them linen breeches to cover their nakedness; from the loins even unto the thighs they shall reach:

I wonder how many video games that are even worse than these ones that came out before the NES?