View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Unsaved trash, repulsive horse buggerer
Under Investigation

PERVpilot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.PERVpilot is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 11-15-2011, 05:44 AM

Errm, i don't know how you people got that i called you Homosexuals, all i said was that the show DID NOT have a Homosexual message. i NEVER called any of you that, I would never use it as a deragotory term, due to the fact that i see them as equals. as to your responses, lets take them apart a little Rev. M. Rodimer, you said that my picture implies i hate "faggots", no i do not, i merely used the picture to respond in a funny way, it just so happened that it used the term "faggot" therefore your infraction was unnesesary for THIS reason but maybe for others(yeah yeah not funny to you blah blah but ill say this, a bunch of bronies saw your post and just laughed and laughed) Bobby-Joe i don't necessarily hate you, its just what remains from what was tough to me, but i rejected the ideal for the most part. however i still see alot of hate going around, yes i am contributing in a way, but well its the internet, let us speak freely. To that Dr issaiha nice breakdown of my argument, i respect you alot more for that, so it seems you are indeed NOT a troll (i could be mistaken but whatcha gonna do *shrug*) you do make valid points i guess, but im still behind the argument that its a KIDS television show nothing satanic or whatever (why do i feed the trolls :S its fun! moving on!) Alphonse Alban glad you like the picture lololol Pastor Ed Lowman No i dont see Christians as persecuted anymore, maybe in the past but certainly not anymore, the way i see it, Christians are the aggressors FOR THE MOST PART, there is still persecution going on, but nothing compared to what Christianity is doing, and your puppets in the republican party.

I await your responses. Good day.....errrm....Night. Yeah lets go with that awwww, looks like i cant attach any pictures, oh well.

Padre nuestro, que estás en el cielo. Santificado sea tu nombre.
Venga tu reino. Hágase tu voluntad en la tierra como en el cielo. Danos hoy nuestro pan de cada día. Perdona nuestras ofensas, como también nosotros perdonamos a los que nos ofenden. No nos dejes caer en tentación y líbranos del mal. Amén.