View Single Post
(#5)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

roger85 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Six scientific Extra-Biblical arguments that PROVE God exists - 10-07-2010, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Atheists demand scientific proof God exists, as if The Bible isn't enough. Well here are six of them.

#1 First Cause.
There is no first cause without God. As Thomas Aquinas said "Nothing is caused by itself. Every effect has a prior cause. This leads to a regress. This has to be terminated by a first cause, which we call God." God, by definition is the creator of the universe. Obviously the universe has a creator so therefor God exists.

#2 Mountains of Evidence for Intelligent Design
One just has to look at diseases like Malaria, Salmonella and Ebola that cunningly turn the bodies defenses against itself to know that there is an intelligence guiding the development of life. Something so insidiously complex has to be the creation, and as we have already PROVEN a creator is by definition God.

#3 Personal Observation.
Like many of Christians I have felt the presence of God in my life and heard His voice talking to me. Further more I have survived numerous attempts on my life in my job and escaped contacting AIDs even though I have to have contact with witches. I KNOW God exists.

#4 Heisenberg uncertainty principle
Since we can not prove anything exist in Quatom mechanics we can't disprove anything. If we can't disprove God then logically God has to exist.

#5 The Law of Information
The Law of Information states that all coded information is the product of an intelligent being. DNA is such a code. The only intelligent being who could have produced it God.

#6 God is the greatest thing Imaginable,
Humans have never been able to imagine anything greater than God. Clearly we must have reason to imagine God. Further more something must be limiting our imaginations and the only thing that can do that is God.
There you have it, six arguments that prove God exists.

I away your rebuttals Atheists.
#1 What created God? If there was a first cause, what was god's first cause? The universe is infinite, there is no outside to it, so how can it be created?

#2 The creator of these such disease are called parasites.

#3 The voices in your head is your conscience speaking to you.

#4 If by logic god exists, where is he?

#5 All coded information is the product of an intelligent being. The only intelligent being who could have produced it God. - What is God's DNA then since he is an intelligent being.

#6 True, humans can't imagine anything greater than God, because god is an imagination. God is limiting our imagination because God is created by our brain, our imagination. Imaginations don't exist.