Thread: Fabric Question
View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved trash

arthur frayn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.arthur frayn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.arthur frayn is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Fabric Question - 03-19-2014, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esther B. View Post
Hi Ladies!

I've noticed that some of my nightgowns have started to get old and ratty-looking, so I'm planning on making some new ones soon. I'm going to be making them long and modest, but I'm a little unsure about the type of fabric to use. I'm obviously not going to mix the fabric, but I want them to be warm and comfortable.

What kind of fabric do you think would be the best for me to use?
Post #1, no mention of the female defect of 'leaking'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mother Of Seven View Post
How can there be vanity? When you're in the menstra shack no one sees you. Designs are merely experiments for making clothing in nicer fabrics for everyday wear, and dying is for something to do over the days spent in there. The female brain can only read the Bible so many times each month - it needs occasional relief at things less intellectual.
You shouldnt be seen anyway, except by your spouse & children, you keep your curtains closed, dont you?