View Single Post
(#28)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Demon Hippie
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Forest_dweller is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Informative World Map - 11-11-2008, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
In name only
Give them a leader, they’ll follow him anywhere!
Arrant claptrap! If you live much further north than, say Montreal, you’re living an Eskimo existence.Apart from Communist Venezuela, their main foreign currency earner is drugs. I asked my nigra houseboy if it were offensive, he replied, “Only to Godless lieberals, massah Bathfire, Sir..” So I think we can disregard that one.The US Census Bureau is against you on that one. I take it you are a social experiment?
you understood, and if the lowest common denominator does, that’s good enough for me. I’m giving you an infraction for extremely weak humor.You miss the point, when a theocracy arrives we will be the voice of the USA.

you get another infraction for insulting midgetsNo, it is a short journey through this vale of tears until we meet Our Heavenly Father
Admit it, you understood everything on it, you have left a wiser man. The point of any map is to inform, and I have informed you. I did explain that it was a broad brush approach but you missed that bit in a feeble attempt to show how much white lieberal guilt you’re carrying.

Now, get your head stuck in a KJV 1611 and start seeking Baby Jesus!
Theocracy will never be the voice of the USA, it is a free country, not a dictatorship. I was not insulting midgets, I meant "little people" who have not developed in the brain if you know what I mean. You are abusing your position by giving me an infraction for weak humor. Besides, I get enough of those from pastor zeke (who enjoys calling me a liar, bigot and demon) ( It is spelledit "liberal", not lieberal, take a damn spelling class!) I'm just tired of you cumservatives enjoying liberal freedom and hating liberals.
And as for the "accept baby jesus" part. Jesus lived and grew to be an adult, so he is no more a baby then you or I. And I would rather not accept him, I would be running the risk of turning senile.