View Single Post
(#342)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.strawberry_shortscrew is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Lolitas, Japanese Lolitas, picture warning!!! - 12-23-2009, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabriel Reproba View Post
if you have to keep telling yourself that to fool yourself into thinking you are not a pedophile or a pedophile's plaything, go right ahead.
I know of ladies in their 40's who dress in this particular fashion
BUT WAIT, I THOUGHT PEDOFILES'S WERE ONLY INTERESTED IN PRE-PUBESECENT CHILDREN?!?!

I am neither a pedofile nor a pedofiles plaything,
its hard to be a 'pedo's play thing when technically, I'm not pedo bait material