Thread: bats are birds!
View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Eats the Most Pork

Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.Proud Faroese has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: bats are birds! - 10-28-2011, 02:50 PM

People who dont think bats are birds are really stupid, not only because God says that bats are birds, but also because it is so obvious that they are birds, i mean they can fly and have wings, and just like other birds, bats have their own characteristics, its true that a bat doesnt lay eggs yes, but thats just one of their characteristics, all birds have their own characteristics and so has bats, penguins cant fly, but still they are birds as well, do these stupid people who claims that bats arent birds also claim that penguins arent birds? Animals that lives in the sky and can fly, and also all animals with feathers, are birds(examples: ravens, eagles, penguins, bats and hawks), animals that lives in the sea is fish(examples: herrings, cods, pikes, whales, dolphins and salmons).
Yes i know that a wolf is a bird if God says so, but he doesnt, cause he made it so obvious for us which animals are birds and not, animals that can fly and walking animals with feathers ARE birds and thats it, it all makes sense to me.
Scientists are some of the most stupid people on earth, i mean they claim that bats arent birds and that whales arent fish, do they say that just to make people think that The Bible doesnt make sense or what?!