View Single Post
(#208)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Caution - Poster is Crazy

GeirSmith is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: FINAL PROOF! OBAMA IS THE ANTICHRIST! - 12-20-2010, 12:50 AM

Hi, I just registered here. Thanks goodness I found this forum. I've been wandering for three years looking for someone to read me.

I wanted to say this: There are two antichrists generally, a small one introducing the big one.

Bush's the first one with his 9/11 coverup and Obama's the big one with his victory-day Lottery draw of 666.

If anyone wants it I have the newspaper shots of the victory-day news in the Chicago Tribune and the Lottery draw of 666 on the reverse page (2).
Spread this news to the world it's over for Obama.

I've made videos on U Tube to spread this message too. I want to say I'm not Christian but Buddhist of Tibetan Tantric Buddhism and consider that the highest form of human culture because it has Tantra, Mantra and Yoga which none other have.

I want to make that clear so there's no misunderstanding and I'm accused of passing off as a Christian or hiding anything. I just want to spread the message that 666 is marking Obama and you people can take that for yourselves and condemn if you nlike. I just give you the news and that's it. Call me a Reluctant Messenger thus. There's nothing in this for me you could say because I'll not gain any Christian benefit from it.

G. Smith.