View Single Post
(#15)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: REVOKE 19th AMENDMENT? - 12-27-2007, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathew 5:42-44 View Post
I must say, that people saying things like that make me doubt the validity of this site....
Would you go against her first amendment right to express her view on this subject?

Would her expressing of that opinion be a reason for you to CLOSE GOD'S SITE?!

I realy like LIEbrats that respect any opinion as long as they agree with it.... (they remind me of why I fight for JESUS and good political principles)

PRAISE THE LORD!