View Single Post
(#217)
Old
Unsaved trash, perverted godmocker

markus the russian queer is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 02-20-2012, 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill R. Briscoe View Post
I didn't expect you to tell me where you are from, but that is OK. I will just pass this information on to our Pastors and they can ping you using the JesOS.

I was assuming you lived stateside, but it appears as though you may live in godless Europistan, which would explain an awful lot. I'll just go ahead and remind you that what you are doing is an abomination to God, even if your backwards country deems it legal to make bedmates out of soulless critters.

Leviticus 18:23-24
23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.
24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

You don't have to come clean with me, I'm not the one damning you for all eternity. I pray you heed our advice and abandon your ways of confusion and perversion. Jesus is the only answer, and the only way to Jesus is to live by the Word of Him.
Praise GOD!
As a brony once said, all shall be assimilated to the herd. Hahaha. JesOS, what a bad name for an operating system. I bet it has Linux Fedora 0.4 standards, and all the sound effects are differient pitches of the sentence "PRAISE DA LAWD",
Also, regarding my country, it is one of the most atheist countries in the world. We do have beautyful churches and religious landmarks.
Warn me if you will, for a dumb reason such as: Sexing it up for Satan
Please note, i am asexual. Also, anything that is an living etnity has a soul, is capable of experiencing feelings, such as anger, sadness and pain, so i do not think "Souless Critters" applies to anything.

Please do embrace the cuteness!