View Single Post
(#42)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

peacemaker007 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.peacemaker007 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.peacemaker007 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Smile Re: MORE PROOF THAT JK ROWLING IS A WITCH!!! - 09-15-2011, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davids731 View Post
I'd like to reference 2 verses of the Bible:

John 3:17 - " For God did not send his Son into the world to CONDEMN the world, but to SAVE the world through him."

Luke 6:37- "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned. Forgive, and you will be forgiven.

We are not supposed to be condemning people but we are to love them and tell them the truth. Ask most non-Christians and they will say that Christians are hypocritical, condemning, self righteous people that think they are better than everyone else and I don't blame them. Christianity is all about love and forgiveness and people have twisted that into something that it was never intended to be. And we wonder why people don't want to be Christians. We are to be like Jesus and to do that we have to subscribe to the whole Bible, seek after God, and love people. I plead with you to really look into this. I don't mean to be condemning at all btw, I just need to speak the truth.

In Christ's love,

davids731
Woo Hoo nice to know there are other "un saved" christian "trash" like me on here. well said.