View Single Post
(#84)
Old
Unsaved trash

Cigar Manfor Christ is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Official ANAL SEX Discussion Thread - 03-05-2012, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Harold Porter View Post
Gay anal sex is a very serious bio-hazard and public health risk. As an Ex-Queer cured of the disease by the love of Jesus Christ, I am ashamed of all the years that I contaminated everything I touched or sat upon.

From personal experience, semen management is an issue for the gay. The sigmoid colon can suspend perhaps 250cc of man-seed, no more. Of course, the queen will have received at least this much before noon, and the volume will surely double by the end of the day after the usual dozens of sodomy trysts with anonymous strangers in public toilets. Even with plugs and diapers, the pressure will only increase, especially as the swelling decreases in the traumatized rectum after the last session of the day.

Something eventually has to give and when it does, it is not pleasant. In short, everything the queer has come in contact with is rife with the AIDS, Hepatitis and any number of filthy infectious diseases. It is simply irresponsible to pack mud at the expense of the innocent public. Gay anal sex MUST stop.

In Christ
This long discussion has given me hope of fully recovering from being a receiver of many, many, many men in my rectum.

It started with my evangelical minister who I adored when I was in high school. I worked in his office after school, often alone, and well, to make a long run-up short, ultimately he took me, saying that it's what Jesus wanted. As a somewhat disturbed kid from a troubled home, and because he was so respected and liked, I trusted him and believed in him totally. My ignorant parents allowed him to take me on a week-long camping trip, just he and I, and we ended up in a motel in a rural area making passionate love (supposedly for Jesus) the whole time. I was his "toy" well into my adult life.

His big, manly cigars obviously became a part of me, as did taking men up my receptive backside, because his powerful being etched cigars and receptive anal sex as key parts of being. Even as a married man and father, I continued, always falling prey to men I saw as superior to my weaknesses (yes, even as a cop). Even as a macho biker in leather, it only drew more powerful men to use me, although I began to make myself very vulnerable to their advances in bookstores, parks and the like.

So now, not ironically, it's Christ I pray to to end this. And by the way, if unduly influenced like I was, receiving anal sex becomes very pleasurable.

I hope some of you wise men of Christ will comment and provide me more support to help me stop!

YIC!!