View Single Post
(#46)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.tLakota has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: THE FEMALE ORGASM - A GATEWAY SIN ? - 05-06-2008, 08:57 PM

Answers and Opinions part 1

I don't remember the last time I posted in the Men's Forum, but this seems like an important subject. So I'll stick in my two cents and add some bible stuff and general facts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
If a woman is not having orgasms, it's her fault.
I agree with Brother Nobar on this one. If a man is unsatisfied with his wife's response to him, he should tell her to try harder or help get her a bit less repressed. If it's a matter as discussed below she should get herself to a doctor, or a psychiatrist.... or both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snottyduck View Post
A typical male answer. the correct answer however is that when a woman didn't have an orgasm the man didn't perform up to specs.
I disagree. In some cases, a woman may never orgasm, simply because she may have an emotional, psychological, or physical block. Sometimes there is a combination of these. So don't go blaming either party generally. It has to be done on a by case basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
I prefer to think of it as: If a woman is not having orgasms, it's to her husband's credit.
I disagree. The old law declares that both the man and the woman must be satisfied in due benevolence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wide-Open View Post
Women should be less concerned with their "G-spot", and a lot more concerned with their J-spot PRAISE!
Amen!!! These matters are important, but people should worry less about sex, especially if they don't have their life straight with Jesus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vayhr of the Warhost View Post
HAAAAAAA HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU LIMP DICKED F*CKS CAN'T GIVE YOUR WOMEN ORGASMS!!!
BAAAAHHHHH HA HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

!!!LOSERS!!!
WITH A CAPITAL
"L"
Lol! You're funny.

Willpower rules the world.