View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved trash, hell-bound pervert
Under Investigation

karosyrup713 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The Monty Hall Problem Debunked - 09-22-2013, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
I see what has been done there: how can a woman be that smart? These so-called "Savants" are just witches - Oh, they can apparently do fabulous calculations (See the movie "Rainman" where a man upsets Jesus and is turned into a retard but then Satan turns him into a retard who can do really hard math.)

The problem with the Monty Hall Problem is that it is, in essence, two games instead of the one game it is claimed to be. For example, I could make the first decision about which door to open and that is 2:1.

Then I could go home and my brother could come along (although I don’t suggest this, my brother has a Tourette’s Demon and calls out “Vote Democrat!” at random intervals) and then be asked if he wants to swap. At this stage it is an evens chance.

Now this is where it gets interesting: If, behind the doors had been Mohammed, Buddha and Jesus, Jesus would have guided me to Him, so I would just know that I had made the right decision.

On the other hand, my brother is being asked to go against Jesus and me and deny Christ as an Equal but Distinct Member of the One True Trinity, and he wouldn’t do that.

You see, with Jesus, we win every time - it's obvious.
lol, there's no way that's not a joke.