View Single Post
(#40)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

lordinatx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lordinatx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lordinatx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.lordinatx is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Exclamation Re: True Christians are Perfect! - 12-28-2010, 12:29 AM

1) You may not be a true Christian yourself for making this thread. In the Book, the Lord talks about not being a narcissist... 2) If you all are so perfect, why do you contradict what the Bible says about so many things. For example, marijuana or hemp is used at least 12 different ways in every book yet everyone here seems to be against it. And the thing I find the funniest of all is that there are examples of homosexuality IN the Bible itself. Before you rage and call me a "false Christian" take a look at these examples and look them up even and then decide if your beliefs are the same as those in the Bible you claim to follow. And please note that I am not trying to disgrace your religion, just those of you who believe what you want to believe and enforce what you want to enforce. So enjoy this little reading (hopefully before my post is removed because I have no doubt that it will be). "And Jonathan stripped himself of the robe that was upon him, and gave it to David, and his garments, even to his sword, and to his bow, and to his girdle." {1 Samuel. 18:4} David laments thy love to me was wonderful, surpassing the love of women. {2 Samuel. 1:26} "they kissed one another, and wept one with another, until David exceeded. And Jonathan said to David, Go in peace, forasmuch as we have sworn both of us in the name of the LORD, saying, The LORD be between me and thee, & between my seed & thy seed for ever. And he arose and departed: & Jonathan went into the city."