View Single Post
(#2)
Old
Forum Member, Repenting jewess
Forum Member

Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: My wife bought me one of those stupid little chocolate bunnies last year - 03-09-2014, 11:15 PM

Unfortunately as I've spent all of my life up until now as a Jew, I've not celebrated Easter at all for I have failed until now to recognize Jesus Christ as the Son of God and our Savior. However, I will say that I attended church for the first time today and had a very long talk with the Pastor. It was long and I shouldn't go into too much detail (women are known for talking too much), but he was happy to hear that I am willing to convert, if a bit skeptical at first. He said that were I to attend church often and regularly and prove my faith a bit more, he would be willing to baptize me.

I just hope I can be baptized before Easter!

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.