View Single Post
(#85)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.The Lord's Sword has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The Official ANAL SEX Discussion Thread - 03-05-2012, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigar Manfor Christ View Post
This long discussion has given me hope of fully recovering from being a receiver of many, many, many men in my rectum.

It started with my evangelical minister who I adored when I was in high school. I worked in his office after school, often alone, and well, to make a long run-up short, ultimately he took me, saying that it's what Jesus wanted. As a somewhat disturbed kid from a troubled home, and because he was so respected and liked, I trusted him and believed in him totally. My ignorant parents allowed him to take me on a week-long camping trip, just he and I, and we ended up in a motel in a rural area making passionate love (supposedly for Jesus) the whole time. I was his "toy" well into my adult life.

His big, manly cigars obviously became a part of me, as did taking men up my receptive backside, because his powerful being etched cigars and receptive anal sex as key parts of being. Even as a married man and father, I continued, always falling prey to men I saw as superior to my weaknesses (yes, even as a cop). Even as a macho biker in leather, it only drew more powerful men to use me, although I began to make myself very vulnerable to their advances in bookstores, parks and the like.

So now, not ironically, it's Christ I pray to to end this. And by the way, if unduly influenced like I was, receiving anal sex becomes very pleasurable.

I hope some of you wise men of Christ will comment and provide me more support to help me stop!

YIC!!
The first step is to admit that God hates you. Once you realize that He wants you to burn in hell for being a anal assassin, ass bandit, backdoor bandit, bone smuggler, brownie king, bugger, butt pirate, doughnut puncher, and cockpipe cosmonaut, you will be able to ask God forgiveness and through accepting His only son Jesus Christ, as your Lord and Savoir, may you be forgiven.

Exodus 21:20-21

20And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. 21Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.