View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Yellow peril Yellow peril

Blane Rissom is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Super Mario Galaxies: a homosexual recruiting tool! - 11-25-2007, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Woe to them . . . that chant to the sound of the viol, and invent to themselves instruments of music -Amos 6:1-5

Rock and Roll is just as deadly today as it was when it first spawned. Here's is a search for rock-related articles.

Which is still dirty. Articles about Dancing.

Does "Remember Pearl Harbor" mean anything to you? They failed to defeat us in battle, so they have to wipe us out by other means.

You consider that the destruction of the family, and of the Greaest Nation on Earth, to not be a REAL threat?

"I have known few homosexuals who did not practice their tendencies. Such people are sinning against God and will lead to the ultimate destruction of the family and our nation. I am unalterably opposed to such things, and will do everything I can to restrict the freedom of these people..." --Pat Robertson owner of the 3rd largest cable media empire and head of the 1.7 million member Christian Coalition, the most powerful lobbying group in the United States.

You don't consider terrorist attacks like 9/11 to be a REAL threat?

"I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say 'you helped this happen'."
-- Rev. Jerry Falwell, Sept. 13, 2001

So how do you know if gays play less video games?
Sir, I've played Super Mario Galaxy, and I can assure you, there's nothing homosexual about it. Mario never even bends over in the game! While I do agree that the message in the title IS legit, You can't take that out on the entire game! The game was released before anyone even figured out the message.. But the reason you can't blame Nintendo is because only a few artists work on cover art, just a FEW. If anything, it's just an inside joke to them.

And don't start pulling those quotes out on me, if you aren't willing to give me your opinion, then I'm through here.

~Blane.