View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

GODISSQUAREROOTOF-1 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 50 Proofs that God Exists - 10-24-2009, 12:58 PM

I honestly find it hard to believe the opening post is actually a serious post, but since you guys seem to have an attention span of a mongoloid, i'll just tear apart only a couple of these 'proofs':

45. All prayers (of good people) are answered, therefore God exists.

OK, do this for me, pray for God to cure cancer and for the world to be in total peace by tomorrow - oh wait! millions of people already do and guess what?

Oh yeah it didn't do anything.

46. More people believe in Christianity than any other religion, so it must be true.

Funnily enough you should say this, because Islam is going to overtake Christianity in amount of believers by the end of this century (or even earlier - http://www.religioustolerance.org/growth_isl_chr.htm )

Does that mean you are going to convert? But anyway, you believe not all of Christianity is "right", just the baptist church, would you say there are more baptists in the world or Hindus for example? By this logic (and i use this term very loosely) you have proved your own religion wrong, great work there!

I did laugh however when Bogdana Alkeav's argument completely tore yours to shreds, but you just ignored it, due to the fact you can't come up with a coherent, logical argument. (although normally that doesn't stop you)