View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Brad Crassley is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brad Crassley is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Brad Crassley is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Is Barack Obama the anti-christ? - 04-30-2010, 09:39 PM

Anybody ready for the rapture? I know I sure am! I can't wait for God to finish this earth off so we can be with him forever.

Was wondering since I'm just now coming back into the faith, maybe someone can tell me if Barack Obama is the antichrist or not. Here we find many reasons that he is the anti-christ. http://www.visionrevisited.com/Obama...orld-Order.htm

For instance -
Chaos In A Major Christian Denomination Regarding Obama!
My name is Mel Sanger, an international political researcher. I and my group of political research analysts were asked by members of a Major American Christian Church (can't name it for obvious reasons) to investigate whether Barack Obama had any involvement with the implementation of the new world order.
The Christian organization had received numerous calls and emails from its congregational members asking whether Barack Obama was the Biblical Antichrist. It would seem that there were a number of members who were being influenced by what they were seeing on the internet which was conflicting with the organization's overall general major public support for Obama.
The confusion was causing major issues inside the church and they wanted a political research team without any ties to the organization or political biases to address the matter and report back on the findings. So we gladly accepted the task of tackling this subject.
I Was Put Off By the Typical Sensationalist Views At Every Election!
Up until then I had personally dismissed criticism of Barack Obama as simple attempts to discredit one of the most incredible political journeys not only in US history, but World History. Obama’s rise was on par with the release of Nelson Mandela and the Freedom speech of Martin Luther King decades ago.
I had been re-energized by his speeches and his story. I had read his biography "Dreams of My Father" and had personally bought 10 of his biographies for a local community, for them to loan out to deprived young people who needed proof that they could succeed against the odds.
My negativity to criticism on Obama (especially those saying he was the Antichrist) had largely been because of the shoddy sensationalist things written about him, especially on YouTube.
For instance, on YouTube there were many video's linking Barack Obama's name to 666. Others had provided pictures of Obama not saluting the American Flag. Under full research analysis, most, if not all of these accusations were simply poor primary evidence and shoddy outstretched research with absolutely no credibility.

Reasons we must find the anti-christ in a hurry are as follows from the same site!
Why You Urgently Need to Get This Report!
Because some websites have already blocked us from advertising this report and we now know the days of this report are limited. Therefore you must take Action Today and Obtain This Report. We can no longer guarantee its availability.
Because The report contains confidential information that few people aside from you will have access to. Most People simply won't believe the report because they have been totally deceived by a strong delusion. You will be one of the few who has access to this report and its contents.
Because With the report you also receive a free additional 30 Page report with essays from 15 of America's Top Political Columnists on the dangers of the Obama Movement. Because just like the movie the Matrix, the vast majority of people don't believe or don't want to believe. I remember the sickening feeling I had when I literally had to undo my whole perception of Obama. It not easy and wasn't nice and part of me wanted to disown the evidence we found. However I believe you want the 100% truth.......Get the Report Now to see the Truth but it may make you uneasy! Because the findings conflict with some of the traditional major bible prophecy ministries end time views....Why... Because many of them hardly mention freemasonry and its occultic time bound plan that is being rolled out deceitfully to catch Christians off guard.....It is only surface level and does not deal with the root core of the coming new world order......Get the Report to see full details of the root core.......
Because the report implicates not only Obama but a secret network of people (some you will know) who all know each others roles who are acting independently publicly but are coercing a plan behind the scenes. The plan has been so deceptive that even ministries like John Hagee's "Friends for Israel" initiative has unsuspectingly been caught up in this controversy......Get the Report Now to see Why....
You need to understand which power bloc will drive the Antichrist world government</B>. Will it be a re-energized United Nations, the European Union as a Revived Roman Empire, The United States as a Guardian of the New World Order, an Islamic Confederacy led by the Muslims long awaited Islamic Madhi or something else?

Or it could be Pope Leo XIII, even though he is dead, like this holy Christian site says. http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/anti1.htm