View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

How dumb can you get? Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen Uppity Woman/Enabler CAUTION - Underage Poster

Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Drizzle is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Cought my son masturbating, what should I do? - 02-28-2010, 04:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Jonsson View Post
Scientists are liars, science is nothing but Satan's way of turning people against the true teachings of the LORD. Masturbation is not only disgusting, but it is also against God's will. I find it very strange that your parents haven't beaten the fear of God into you. You should pray to the LORD and turn away from this filthy habit if you don't want to burn in the eternal fires of hell. May God help you.
Science is real. Science is tangible. Science is irrefutable and it contradicts what you believe so you attack it, demean it to no end. You're like threatened little children.
Science will always win. Let God make a million dollars appear before you this instant of I'm wrong.

Do have the million dollars? I didn't think so.

Oh, and hell will freeze over before I give up sex and masturbation.