View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Free Milk for Poor Kids? NO WAY! - 02-12-2013, 02:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onthedope View Post
First of all my mother has skin cancer and is at the moment in the hospital getting treated
Just checking if you'd keep your story straight. Still don't believe you though. Perhaps you should read "The Boy who Cried Wolf". It's not Biblical, but you should be able to find it in a simplified version.

After all, you've claimed to be a Brony, you consistently flip between husband/boyfriend/fiancee, and I thought your mother was an "overworked maid".

The problem with lying is it's impossible to keep it straight.
Quote:
My fiancé studies cooking
Wow, so here I am giving him the benefit of the doubt. So he's not becoming a chef? Just a line cook? Hmm.... I'm sure he studies very hard
Quote:
And we are on the Internet I don't have all day to look at my writing
So deal
Maybe you should focus more on your "writing" or on learning to read rather than trolling us Christians.

Quote:
I wish for you to stop adding my mothers illness as a subtle detail right now it's a big thing in my life
As I said, so important, you have to be online pestering us.
And here I take time off just because an old hunting buddy of my husbands dropped by, but I guess that's more time consuming than taking care of a sick parent.

Exodus 20:12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

Leviticus 20:14 And if a man take a wife and her mother, it is wickedness: they shall be burnt with fire, both he and they; that there be no wickedness among you.

Proverbs 20:20 Whoso curseth his father or his mother, his lamp shall be put out in obscure darkness.

Proverbs 29:15 The rod and reproof give wisdom: but a child left to himself bringeth his mother to shame.

Drama queen