View Single Post
(#216)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS True Christian Caucasian Ex-eurotrash Ready for the Rapture

Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.Thomas Dalton has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: My Little Pony - Satan's Newest Recruitment Vehicle - 02-20-2012, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Pinkie View Post
Transcript of an epi... Hahahahaha. You silly. That's not an episode, that's an fanfiction. The most horrible, bloodiest, goriest fanfiction of MLP made. I do not recommend it. Also, PLEASE do watch the show before calling us satanists. Something gory written by a sick and twisted fan is not in a children's show. The main brony motto is to love and tolerate, to forgive and forget. Not to hate things we dislike, and share our happiness with the non-bronies and haters. Also, if you do see satanic messages in the show (Somehow, you manage to find them everywhere), I do not think they were not meant to be a part of the content, as such. Please do remind yourselves, this is a real universe, not a real world. I'd understand if you were ranting on something like Fallout 3 (Nuclear Warfare, LOTS of gore, Ingame Cults and Occultism) or Happy Tree Friends (Dont even talk about this, it is horrible), But not a innocent, happy, utopistic children's show such as My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic. We are not satanists, some of us are christians, some atheists, some of another religion, but we treat each other equally, embracing the message of happiness, cute ponies and tolerance towards all but intolerance. Yours truly, Pinkamena Diane Pie. SMILE!
Hmmm? What's a "fanfiction"? Is it a kind of off-spin of the main series?
I assume the original author is still involved in this off-spin, or at least condones it, right? Otherwise it would be copyright infringement, and he would have removed it already from the Internet.

I have to say, when I browse the web for "My Little Pony Fanfiction Series" the only thing I get are transcripts, but boy, am I glad I don't get videos of them.
For example, "Sweet Apple Massacre", what in Jesus name do you furries want to do to fillies?!
I knew you atheists have no moral compass, but please, pretend to have it.
I'm sick of this show

John 20:27: Then saith he to Thomas, Reach hither thy finger, and behold my hands; and reach hither thy hand, and thrust it into my side: and be not faithless, but believing.