View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound True Christian Beauty Virgin Most Obedient Pro-Life Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

BibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureBibleReader2231 has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Dear BLACK people: Stop using our POOLS!! - 07-23-2018, 05:17 PM

Here's a story about a little negro family that found its way into my grandpappy's pool. They saw it fence down in and started setting up to swim. Luckily, my grandpappy had two Rottweilers who were trained to kill on site (usual burglar or immigrant invading the back yard mind you). My grandpappy was considered a racist because the Rottweilers don't like black people. Yet this negro family claimed lies saying it was a public pool!!! The negro family was thankfully exterminated which freed the neighborhood of another pool invading family. Why was my grandpappy persecuted? Most burglars ARE negroes after all right?