View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Abner Leopold is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.Abner Leopold is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Sheriff Richards Schools the Amish in Scripture - 01-03-2012, 09:56 PM

Yes, those Amish, are pure evil. I equate them with race traitors and thieves. They live with no electricity, they ride around in those buggys with no ABS, or air bags, I mean who insures them? They do so many radical things in their lifestyle due to their so called religeon, yet when it comes time to work, they ride in vans, use electricity & power tools. They even use our currency, which is labled IN GOD WE TRUST. We all know as true Christian's that they don't trust in our God, so why do they succumb to his fruitful comforts, & pass his currency. I wouldn't want to be Yoder come judgement day. Also Brother James Hutchins, I'm so sorry to read of the scratched under carriage on your big truck, I know how those things can tug at your emotions. I hope those non believers pay for repairs. I live in a rural area & they are around, here too. I have found that fire crackers are a really effective way to spook their horses and get them out of my way!