View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

sanctifiedsoldier is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Do You Hate Your Mother As Much As Jesus Did? - 07-08-2009, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Very moving post Pastor Zeke. It inspired me last night; I called my mother up in Butler Pennsylvania for the first time in a year. After she got threw with all the mushy stuff I told her she was a hell bound Mary Worshiping Catholic and Jesus hated her. Sadly I didn't get to the chance tell her to repent because she started sobbing and dropped the phone. My father picked it up, called me a worthless bastard and hung up on me.

It is ok, I know they they were attacking Christ threw me so another jewel is being added to the crown Jesus has ready for me in heaven.
tell me this is a joke, i believe that worshipping mary is sin. absolutely, it doesnt make any sense. but if you have even an ounce of wisdom, you will realize you cannot just say hateful things to people and expect them to repent, Jesus loves your mother.

she is sinful, but so are you. so am i. His grace covers us.

Jesus didnt ever preach hatred. He doesnt hate any human

do not judge others lest you be judged, our job is to love them and speak truth in love.