View Single Post
(#201)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Icelandic viking god is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: God Hates Iceland! - 02-17-2010, 10:19 PM

I am a Viking and all Icelanders are mostly pillaging, violent and bloodthirsty yes and raping has been a tradition for over 3000 years in Iceland. But we are noble hard working people you know! An elder once taught me, you must unlearn what you have learnt. Of course then he died of the green plague. There are some Vikings that are a
bloodthirsty lot yes. But no more then anyone else, really. We're a
nomadic people, we have cold fire in our soles. You had that fire
too you know but now you have lost it! Now, that being

said, I'll answer you question. We're mostly non-violent, though many ofthe Vikings travelled to Scotland. And mind ya, anyone who goes there willturn bloodthirsty, you can't understand the lot are saying. It's allafore, reckle, aboot, dinnea, it's enough to make you want to burn avillage to the ground. You see, us and you lot live in differentworlds. We use different words. A group of real men talk about what they'vekilled, how to start a fire, who has the best longboat. While you lot only talk about stupid things such as feelings. When I'm raiding a village! I don't need to be talking about feelings, it's time for action! Yes pillaging and battles certainly important but we admire poetry, well, as long as it's poems about whacking someone in with a doublehanded battle axe. Your men are weak and will not survive the winter, your women are not strong enough too raise your young ones therefore you are all doomed and since you do neither believe in Thor the Viking god or die an honourable death in a hard fought battle against other Viking clans you shall not be resurrected into Valhalla!