View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Cutter

zeze walker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians - 02-12-2014, 01:37 PM

no no no you have this all wrong!!!! Andy Sixx the guy i that photo is Against suicide and everything. he's actually a good person. just as one direction screaming girl fans call themselves one directioners and justin bieber fans call them selves belibers, Black Veil Brides fans call thems selves bvb army. thirdly that picture with the briused face....Do your research!!!!!!he fell off of stage and broke his nose. Just seeing what everyone says about emos makes me SICK!!!!!you guys act as if you guys are high priest and as you havent made mistakes. God says that you shouldnt judge your brother, but to love them. and the women who said"just 800 years ago wed be dragging them out and stoning them," You do not havr the right qualities to be considered a christian. LAst off im Emo eimagine how your making me feel maybe ill go kill myself.......Im not , because you guy are just plain out dumb....forgive me jesus.....so think before you accuse someone. i could go on and on but believe it or not i have a life as an emo