View Single Post
(#4)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Republican

Location: Pastor Deacon Fred Hall, Landover Christian University School of Law, Freehold, Iowa, God's Country
Ahimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureAhimaaz Smith has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: God Tells Pat Robertson (And ME) Who Will Win in November! - 01-22-2008, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
I wonder if any of my fellow True Christians™ might have been contacted by God and let in on some of these secrets. Glory!!
God doesn't speak to me about Presidential politics (except, of course, to the extent he speaks with our glorious Pastors and they pass the message on). However, I did have a revelation that Alf Johnson will win the Republican nomination for dog-catcher in Freehold.

Seeing as how Brother Alf has won re-election to the post for he last 30 years, is widely acclaimed an excellent animal control officer, is endorsed by both the Freehold Truth and Light and the Landover Republican, is advised on strategy by Karl Rove, has a $700,000 campaign warchest, and is running unopposed, I see this as just one more proof that God exists and is watching developments on Earth closely.

And yes, I'm a Pat Robertson fan. Given what he said, it looks like we really need to turn up the intercessory prayers a notch.

Pour out thy fury upon the heathen that know thee not, and upon the families that call not on thy name.... Jeremiah 10:25