View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Unsaved Trash, Teenaged God-mocker

musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.musicallies is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 12-28-2008, 01:12 AM

so now im a demon huh? all i wanted to say is that people should be way more accepting in life. but no. you two stuck up, un accepting holy rollers make it seem like everything that i say is sinful. i like mcr. deal. you cant have a perfect utopian civilization un by sarah palin in the middle of alabama (hypothetically) when theres people listening to mcr in new york who vored for obama.
have a nice day.
WELL DONT I LOOK PRETTY WALKIN' DOWN THE STREET IN THE BEST DAMN DRESS I OWN!!!!!!!
ps i have a 3.86 gpa in school so dont diss me. you should be the one saying a prayer for forgiveness.
blessed r tge meek for they shall inherit the kingdom of god. you two dont sound very meek. infact, it seems that you two are boasting
apparently all three of us are going to hell
evolution ftw!