View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Unsaved Trash, loud-mouthed feminazi
Under Investigation

JenniferRyan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray for doctors to stop treating Amy Copeland - 09-10-2012, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Born Again Bob View Post
Dear Friend,

Your use of the term TrueChristians™ constitutes an unlawful use of the TrueChristians™ trademark. 'TrueChristians™' is a federally registered trademark and use of the variant of the mark in this manner constitutes trademark infringement under federal law.

The Lord God in Heaven, and we, his Earthly representatives, have made a substantial investment in developing and implementing the TrueChristians™ mark. As a result of our investment the TrueChristians™ name and trademarks are commonly known by the public and the name and trademarks embody substantial and valuable goodwill. Relief available under the law may include among other things, forfeiture of all assets, statutory damages up to $100,000, and costs and attorneys’ fees.

Baby Jesus takes this matter very seriously and we will take appropriate action to protect our interests. Nothing in this letter should be construed as a waiver, relinquishment or election of rights or remedies by the living God, who expressly reserves all rights and remedies under all applicable federal and state laws. Thank you in advance for your prompt attention to this matter.

I mean, I'll let the first time slide, but geez...

Yours in Him,
BAB
Fine, I used it wrong. Congratulations for revealing that I'm a complete idiot.

John 13:34-35
"A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another. By this all men will know that you are My disciples, if you have love for one another.”