View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Real American™ Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Touched by Jesus Touched by Jesus A for Effort Beautiful on the Inside Pastor Ezekiel Sniffer Heart of compassion

Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Russell Holbeck will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: The Mongrelization of the Races - 10-26-2013, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srslytho? View Post
So when do I get my robes? *racist spam removed*
Hello Srslytho.

You should read the Bible it is like an instruction manual it tells you everything you need to know for instance you asked when you get your robes guess what you need to make your own look at Exodus 28:31-34 it says:

And thou shalt make the robe of the ephod all of blue. And there shall be an hole in the top of it, in the midst thereof: it shall have a binding of woven work round about the hole of it, as it were the hole of an habergeon, that it be not rent. And beneath upon the hem of it thou shalt make pomegranates of blue, and of purple, and of scarlet, round about the hem thereof; and bells of gold between them round about: A golden bell and a pomegranate, a golden bell and a pomegranate, upon the hem of the robe round about.

There are some things you should know a habergeon is a short sleeveless coat and ephod is a robe and pomegranates are fruits with anti-oxidants and bells make pretty sounds.

Thank you.

Rusty

P.S. I do not know what anti-oxidants do.

Psalms 116:6 The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.